Breast Augmentation: Fat Injections versus Using Herbs
There are many augmentation options these days when it comes to enhancing your breast size for those that aren’t satisfied with their current size, and both women and men can feel this way. One of the most popular options available to you is fat injection. However, is there a better option? There are pros and cons to both fat injections and versus herbs to enlarge your breasts. It is important to know what to expect if you choose either of these options. Let’s break it down, shall we?
Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation
Fat transfer breast augmentation methods can help you enhance your bust. Recently, this type of breast augmentation has grown in popularity as it is a way of avoiding the risks of a major surgery. How does it work?
Fat from various parts of the body, such as the stomach and thighs, is collected through a process called liposuction. However, since these fat cells are going to be used elsewhere in the body, such as the breasts, it is vital that those fat cells aren’t damaged when collected. Therefore, they use water to aid in the removal of the fat cells.
Adding these fat cells to the breasts takes quite a bit of skill as they need to be placed in the right locations for a more natural appearance. Sometimes the fat transfer can be used to smooth out the appearance of your breasts into a more natural shape after receiving either saline or silicone breast implants.
- Only fat cells from your own body are used in the process, so there aren’t any foreign objects or substances being inserted into your breasts.
- You can have other areas of your body sculpted into a more slimming figure during the fat transfer process, which can lead to more satisfaction with a whole-body transformation, and it is a natural step in the process, so you won’t have to undergo a separate liposuction procedure.
- This type of breast augmentation can lead to breasts with a more natural appearance, which is vital to many patients considering fat transfer breast augmentation.
- Unlike other breast enhancement procedures, there is little risk of losing nipple sensation after a fat transfer.
- The process of fat injection breast augmentation can give less consistent results over time. You may not be able to rely on the look you have soon after the procedure as the fat cells can shift within the breast or even be absorbed by the body.
- Most patients can only increase by one cup size, so this isn’t an option for those who want a bigger size.
- This process can be quite expensive as the technology isn’t as advanced as other breast augmentation techniques such as the insertion of saline or silicone breast implants.
Using Herbs to Naturally Enhance Breasts
There is another natural way to enhance your breast size and feel that doesn’t require a cosmetic surgeon at all. Herbs have been used for centuries by both men and women to help them feel more comfortable in their bodies with an enhanced bust. As herbs are used to grow breast tissue naturally and at a slower pace, the results are usually more permanent than those seen after fat transfer.
Which herbs are important to breast augmentation?
Over 2,600 testimonials, pictures, and voice testimonials
Cumin Extract helps to grow breast tissue naturally in those that have underdeveloped, naturally occurring breast tissue. This extract can also be used to stimulate sexual desire for women as an aphrodisiac.
While Blessed Thistle can help regulate female hormones so breasts can be enhanced naturally, it also stimulates blood flow to the breasts. This is not only beneficial for those hoping to increase breast size, but it can help nursing mothers to produce more milk in a natural way.
Fennel is an herb that can naturally enhance a woman’s breast size. In centuries past, Fennel has been used to help both women and men to naturally increase their strength over time. Many cultures have used Fennel to help bring about many natural results.
If you are looking for an herb that can provide many results with a simple supplement cream, liquid or other forms, Wild Yam can help. Not only can it help to increase breast size naturally, but you may see other positive effects, such as: more energy and vitality as well as a boost so your immune system.
The seeds of Fenugreek have long been used in natural forms of birth control, but it also helps to enhance the bust of both men and women. As an aphrodisiac, it can stimulate milk flow, grow natural breast tissue to enlarge the breasts, as well as cause a hormone response that helps stimulate the sex drive.
Want to know the pros and cons of herbal breast enlargement? Let’s take a look…
- Using herbs to grow breast tissue can have more lasting effects, especially if the tissues have had adequate time to grow and then stabilize before stopping use of the herbs.
- These herbs have shown great results not just recently as it increases in popularity, but for centuries.
- This is a safer, more natural way to increase breast size with several other great benefits, such as: increased libido, stimulated milk production in breastfeeding women, and naturally enhanced breasts.
- Using these herbs to see the results you want is easy. They come in the form of liquids, creams, soaps, pills, and more. Whichever forms are easiest to use for your personal needs can be used. You can also use more than one type of product to see results faster and have more reliable outcomes.
- This type of breast enhancement can take much longer to see results than if you had surgery for breast implants or even fat transfer.
- The use of the herbs may require some adjustment to other daily activities to see the best results. You will want to limit your nicotine intake if you are a smoker, or cut back on coffee in the morning to allow the herbs to work more effectively in enhancing your breast size.
What is best for you?
Only you know what is best for your body when looking to enlarge your breast size. However, it is important to weigh all the pros and cons of each type of procedure against the use of more natural methods such as herbal supplements.
NatureDay provides these herbal supplements in many forms, making it easier for you to enhance your breasts in a way that is most convenient for you. Make sure you check out NatureDay’s FAQs page to learn more about the company and how we can help you achieve the look you want.